In this article, I’ll show you how to watch Peacock on your LG Smart TV in 10 minutes or less.
Once you’re finished, you’ll be able to stream and enjoy your favorite shows or movies on Peacock from your LG Smart TV!
How To Get Peacock TV On Your LG Smart TV
There are several ways to watch Peacock on your LG Smart TV.
We’ll go over each solution step by step for your convenience.
Download Peacock On Your LG TV
If you have a LG Smart TV that includes webOS in the App Store, you can download and install Peacock directly onto your TV.
1. Turn on your LG TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Press the “Home” button in the middle of your remote.
3. Select the “LG Content Store” tab on the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the search button on the top right of the screen and search for “Peacock”.
5. Click the “Peacock” app to open the installation window.
6. Press the “Install” button, wait for it to install, then open the Peacock app.
7. Enter your Peacock account credentials to log-in and you’re good to go.
RELATED POST: How To Set Up Airplay On LG TV (Quick-Start Guide!)
Use Chromecast To Stream Peacock On Your LG TV
If you have a LG Smart TV that doesn’t include webOS in the App Store, you can use the integrated Chromecast feature.
To see if your LG TV has Chromecast built in, press “Home” then “Settings” then “Apps” and see if Google Chromecast is listed — press “Enable” if it is.
1. Ensure your LG TV has Chromecast enabled, or a different Chromecast device connected.
2. Download and launch the “Peacock app” on your phone or computer.
3. Enter your login credentials and click “log in.”
4. Watch your preferred TV show or movie.
5. Click the “Cast” icon on the top right of your screen.
6. Choose your LG TV or Chromecast from the list that pops up and you’re good to go!
Use Apple AirPlay To Stream Peacock On Your LG TV
If your LG Smart TV supports AirPlay 2, you can use this to stream Peacock onto your TV.
Here’s a list of which models support AirPlay:
|Model Year||webOS Version||Model Series|
UHD: UN Series, NANA Series
UHD: UM Series, SM Series
UHD: UK Series, SK Series
1. Make sure your LG TV has AirPlay available, or you’ll have to update your LG TV firmware.
2. Download and launch the Peacock app on your phone or computer.
3. Enter your login information and select “log in.”
4. Choose your favorite TV show or movie.
RELATED POST: How To Get HBO Max On LG TV (Quick Installation Guide)
5. Select the “AirPlay” icon on the top right of your screen.
6. Choose your LG Smart TV or Chromecast from the list that shows up and you’re good to go!
Hi, I’m Samuel Park. I’ve worked in tech for over 12 years, and I founded TechMaestro to help you with your tech issues. Hope you find the site helpful 🙂