Peacock is one of the most common streaming platforms in the world, offering on-demand streaming and a Live TV platform to watch your favorite TV or movies, whenever you want.
And in this post, I’ll share how to watch Peacock on your Vizio Smart TV in under 10 minutes.
Once you’re done, you’ll be able to stream your favorite shows on Peacock from your Vizio Smart TV – whether it’s The Office, Yellowstone, or something else!
How To Get Peacock TV On Your Vizio Smart TV
You can watch Peacock on your Vizio Smart TV in a few different ways.
We’ll cover each option step-by-step for your convenience.
Download Peacock On Your Vizio TV
You can download and install Peacock directly onto your TV if you have a Vizio Smart TV (2016+).
1. Turn on your Vizio TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Press the “V” button in the middle of your remote.
3. Select the “All Apps” tab on the top of the screen.
4. Scroll down the page until you find the “Peacock” app.
5. Click the “Peacock” app and then the install button.
6. Log in with your Peacock account credentials and you’re good to go!
Use Chromecast To Stream Peacock On Your Vizio TV
If you have a Vizio Smart TV (2016+), you can use the integrated Chromecast feature.
And if you have an older Vizio Smart TV, you can stream Peacock to the TV using an external Chromecast device that attaches to your TV.
1. Ensure your Vizio TV has Chromecast enabled, or a different Chromecast device connected.
2. Download and launch the “Peacock app” on your phone or computer.
3. Enter your login credentials and click “log in.”
4. Watch your preferred TV show or movie.
5. Click the “Cast” icon on the top right of your screen.
6. Choose your Vizio TV or Chromecast from the list that pops up and you’re good to go!
Use Apple AirPlay To Stream Peacock On Your Vizio TV
If you have a Vizio Smart TV (2016+), you can use the integrated Apple AirPlay feature.
1. Make sure your Vizio TV has AirPlay available, or you’ll have to update your Vizio TV firmware.
2. Download and launch the Peacock app on your phone or computer.
3. Enter your login information and select “log in.”
4. Choose your favorite TV show or movie.
5. Select the “AirPlay” icon on the top right of your screen.
6. Choose your Vizio Smart TV or Chromecast from the list that shows up and you’re good to go!
If you’re having problems with Vizio AirPlay, this article will help you fix it.
Hi, I’m Samuel Park. I’ve worked in tech for over 12 years, and I founded TechMaestro to help you with your tech issues. Hope you find the site helpful 🙂